1. Hosted phone solutions require no on-site equipment. That means you have more space in your office and you never need contractors to pay you a visit (particularly valuable if your office is just a spare bedroom in your home).
2. Because there’s no physical hardware involved, you never need to worry about maintenance, repairs or upgrades. All three are pushed to you invisibly.
3. You have the full functionality of your phone system wherever you can get online. Redirect your 800 numbers, change you message alerts and download call data from home, at a business convention or from the comfort of your favorite coffee shop just as easily as you can in the office.
4. Your phone system will work across multiple ZIP codes, if need be. Whether your employees are located in a single building or spread across multiple time zones, online telephony means you all share one communication system.
5. Online telephony is always up to date. As new features become available, a virtual system can add them swiftly and easily.
6. Not only do VoIP setups eliminate the need for telecom specialists, they can even replace receptionists. An online telephony system can greet callers and route customers depending on your needs.